June Releases!

By

Vanessa Di Gregorio

Summer is here, and what better way to celebrate than by reading a great book outside? So, I’ve compiled a list of YA books I’m really excited about that are coming out this month! And there definitely seems to be a colour trend on all these covers!

And this month is extra special, because it’s the month that our very own Leigh Bardugo’s SHADOW AND BONE releases! WOOHOO! And having already had the pleasure of reading it, I have to say it is a book you MUST get! Especially if you loved GRACELING – trust me, it’s THAT good!

June 5th

SHADOW AND BONE by our very own Leigh Bardugo (YA Fantasy)

MONUMENT 14 by Emmy Laybourne (YA Dystopian)

Monument 14

ALL THESE LIVES by Sarah Wylie (YA Contemporary)

All These Lives

June 12th

FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS by Diana Peterfreund (YA Sci-Fi)

For Darkness Shows The Stars

TIMEPIECE by Myra McEntire (YA Paranormal/Sci-Fi)

Timepiece

LIES BENEATH by Anne Greenwood Brown (YA Paranormal)

Lies Beneath

June 14th

KEEPING THE CASTLE by Patrice Kindl (YA Fantasy)

Keeping the Castle

June 19th

THIS IS NOT A TEST by Courtney Summers (YA Horror)

This Is Not A Test by Courtney Summers

Vanessa Di Gregorio works in publishing as a sales rep at Ampersand, a book and gift sales agency. She is also a former literary agency intern. When she isn’t out selling books and talking to bookstores, Vanessa can be found over at Something Geeky, GoodreadsTwitter, or writing for Paper Droids.

10 Responses to June Releases!

1. Julie
    Julie Jun 4 2012 at 5:59 am #

Hooray for SHADOW AND BONE! Congrats Leigh! 🙂

2. Ange Jun 4 2012 at 8:06 am #

So many great ones this month! I’m so excited to finally see Lies Beneath et all on the shelves in stores!

3. Sooz Jun 4 2012 at 9:30 am #

Oh wow–thanks for compiling this list, V! I have to say–I love that KEEPING THE CASTLE cover. I’m not sure why, but it just has such a great vibe. You can totally tell what sort of book you’re in for…

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Jun 4 2012 at 1:41 pm #

My pleasure! It satisfies my desire to make lists, as well as my love of finding new books I want to read!

And I thought the exact same thing about KEEPING THE CASTLE! When I stumbled upon it, I knew I would add it to the list – regardless of what the book’s synopsis was.

4. Tim Jun 4 2012 at 12:32 pm #

I’ll probably read Shadow and Bone. Hmmm, we do get a week of sunny weather in june 😀

5. Myra Jun 4 2012 at 2:40 pm #

GRACELING is one of my absolute favorite novels of all time (<3 Kristin Cashore and her writing to bits), so to hear SHADOW AND BONE compared to GRACELING makes me even more excited to read S&B. I can't wait to read it! Definitely going to be trekking to Chapters tomorrow to grab a copy. 😀

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Jun 5 2012 at 10:54 am #

YES! GRACELING is one of my all-time faves as well! You will absolutely LOVE S&B! Let me know what you think of it after you finish reading it! 🙂