TAKEN Cover Reveal!

I can’t tell you how excited I am to finally reveal the cover of Taken! I’ve been staring at this beauty for many months (six!) and I still get hit with a wave of giddy happiness every time I look at it. It is striking and unique and I love it to pieces! The team at Harper did such a fantastic job.

But enough rambling on my part. Let’s get to the goods…

And here’s the official jacket copy:

There are no men in Claysoot.

There are boys—but every one of them vanishes at midnight on his eighteenth birthday. The ground shakes, the wind howls, a blinding light descends . . . and he’s gone.

They call it the Heist.

Gray Weathersby’s eighteenth birthday is mere months away, and he’s prepared to meet his fate—until he finds a strange note from his mother and starts to question everything he’s been raised to accept: the Council leaders and their obvious secrets. The Heist itself. And what lies beyond the Wall that surrounds Claysoot—a structure that no one can cross and survive. Climbing the Wall is suicide, but what comes after the Heist could be worse. Should he sit back and wait to be taken—or risk everything on the hope of the other side?

I’m in love with everything about this cover!!! The tree! The lifted K! The reflection and the colors and the way Gray is looking over his shoulder! *sighs contently*

As a designer in my past life, I was super interested in learning more about the creative process for Taken‘s artwork. I asked the folks at Harper if they could put me in touch with the cover designer for a little Q&A session, and they graciously agreed!

So today, in addition to sharing the cover, I have an interview with the talented Erin Fitzsimmons, Senior Designer at HarperTeen! Erin has worked on some truly stunning covers (like Kat’s!) and was kind enough to chat with me about how the cover of Taken came to life!

An interview with TAKEN’s cover designer, Erin Fitzsimmons:

Not that I’m biased or anything, but Taken has such a unique and striking cover. 😉 How did you come up with the overall concept?

The first concepts that I explored focused on the imagery of the Heist. I loved how mysterious it was, and I really wanted it to be indicated on the cover in some way. Around the same time I also happened to stumble upon some incredibly interesting perspective photography that seemed to fit the story very nicely. So in the beginning, I was mostly focused on light and perspective and how changing the angle of the frame can make you think differently. This search led me to the stunning work of Alisdair Miller, who created the final Taken cover artwork.

The alternating perspective is one of my favorite aspects of the cover! So what happens after that initial concept is in place? Can you tell us about the general design process at Harper?

I work closely with my Art Director, Alison Donalty. As soon I have initial concepts for a cover, I bring them to her first. Very often, she will also come up with concepts that I will then explore with imagery and typography. When we have some ideas that we like, we bring them into a meeting with the editorial team and the Creative Director. They look at all the options, offer feedback, and we finesse to a point that we feel we are ready to share with the Sales and Marketing teams. Usually we will present to them a number of options, and, in the case of series like Taken, we will present concepts for two or three books in the series, so we can develop the covers simultaneously from the start.

I imagine the approval process can get intense with so many people weighing in on the concepts. Were there any particular challenges when it came to designing Taken‘s cover?

For my initial concepts I really wanted to include imagery of the Heist, but beaming light from the sky tended too look too sci-fi (I heard the term: “alien abduction” quite a bit!). After playing with the typography for the title, I realized I could include the idea of the Heist without actually showing it, and everyone loved it and got it right away. That was my happy little victory.

We also presented the original concepts for Taken very early in the process, which can either be a relief or a stress. In the case of Taken, we received great feedback and we were able to develop the concept for book one as well as the whole series into a much stronger design. After that initial meeting, we found Alisdair, set up the photo shoot, and everything fell into place very nicely!

I adore that rising K in the title. Hooray for happy victories! Typography aside, let’s talk about the cover models. How much input did you have in that photo shoot? Can you tell us a little bit about how the models were cast and shot in order to integrate well with the design?

My Art Director held a casting with the photographer, Howard Huang, and met close to 100 models, male and female, who auditioned for the role. Since we had the concept for the cover, we even had them walk and pose like they would for the photo shoot, to ensure they would have the intensity and poise we needed. The models we chose were perfect, and were a dream to work with on set. The neatest part of the photo shoot was that Howard actually shot them on a mirrored surface, so the reflections are in the shot. No Photoshopped reflections here!

Mirrored surface?! So cool! And lastly, can you discuss how designing series covers differs from designing stand-alone covers? Was it difficult to imagine how Taken‘s concept could be extended for two more books?

It definitely affects the process. When designing for a series you not only have to envision a way to express the same concept differently, but you also must develop the concept further. Readers don’t want to see the same image on three covers in three different colors. They want progression.

Taken was a great experience of designing for a series in that we had plenty of time in the beginning to develop ideas for books two and three, and work those back into book one and into the photo shoot. I can’t wait to share book two with you…next year! 😉

Isn’t she so cruel, teasing us like that!? Cruel, but talented. I can’t wait to see the future covers!

A huge thank you to Erin for giving us a behind-the-scenes peek at the design process. And to sum things up and give credit where credit is due, a handy list of the talented folks that made Taken‘s cover possible:

• Alisdair Miller, incredible perspective photographer who’s gorgeous cityscapes grace the cover
  • Howard Huang, fabulous Brooklyn photographer who shot the models walking across the edifice
  • Alison Donalty and Erin Fitzsimmons, Art Director and Senior Designer, respectively, who developed the overall concept and brought it all to life from the Harper offices

I’ve yapped a lot. What do you think of the cover? Let me know in the comments! And once you’ve done that, maybe you’d like to add Taken to your Goodreads shelf or help me spread the word about the cover reveal by tweeting/Facebooking/Tumbling this blog post. Either way, thank you. You rock.

110 Responses to TAKEN Cover Reveal!

1. Christina K. Jun 19 2012 at 7:04 am #

Awesome cover! Taken in on my Goodreads list:) Can’t wait! Congrats:)

2. Sooz Jun 19 2012 at 7:10 am #

Wow, a HUNDRED models… And the rising K = the Heist?! Oh my goodness, how clever is that?

This cover is STUNNING, Erin and Erin! I think my favorite parts are those trees. They add such a creepy element. Oh, and reflections from real mirrors?! WOW, that’s so cool.

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 7:37 am #

Everything regarding the photo shoot just blew me away. So cool, right?! (And that rising K is one of my favorite elements, I think. *sighs, smiles, scrolls up to stare at the cover again*)

3. Laura Wardle Jun 19 2012 at 7:17 am #

Oh, wow! What a gorgeous cover! Congratulations, Erin, it really looks amazing. 🙂

4. Jenelle R. Jun 19 2012 at 7:48 am #

Wow. Okay, you are so lucky to have such an amazing cover! It’s so freaking cool and mysterious and its perfect! And the summary sounds so intruiging… I know I’d love to have your book not just on my Goodreads shelf, but on my actual shelf some day! 🙂

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 8:04 am #

Thanks so much, Jenelle! I feel like a very lucky author, indeed!

5. Brodie Jun 19 2012 at 7:49 am #

Holy crap, I’m in LOVE! Though I’m not sure which I’m squeeing over more…. the STUNNING cover art of the INEEDTHISBOOKNOWNOWNOW synopsis!

I love how there’s so much to take in on the cover. Obviously it’s not busy or too crowded – it’s a perfect balance – but the more I look, the more I see and the more I wonder how it reflects on the actual story. And I LOVE that!

Also, can I have this book like… yesterday?? 2013 is already promising a smoking hot year of book releases 🙂 Congrats!!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 8:05 am #

Brodie, this comment made me grin like an idiot! Thank you!

And I know what you mean about the cover having a lot to take in, but still being wonderfully balanced. (I adore how many details of the novel the cover designer snuck in!) Thanks again for all the kind words. And can’t wait for you to read someday!

6. Amie Kaufman
    Amie Kaufman Jun 19 2012 at 7:51 am #

Oh, I swoon for it. There’s so much awesome in the interview, too — I can’t get over the concept of trying 100 models, and finding a mirrored surface. Whaaaaaaat? The end result was SO worth it!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 8:06 am #

Right?! When I heard all those details about the photo shoot, my jaw nearly hit the floor! Thanks for swooning with me, Amie!! <3

7. Priya Jun 19 2012 at 7:54 am #

OMG!! LOVE THE COVER!!!
    This book is so on my TBR pile!

8. Rissa Jun 19 2012 at 7:58 am #

It’s BREATHTAKING. I love the colours. The blue, green and orange is beautifully contrasted. And the mysteriousness of the two teenagers.

Wowers!!!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 8:08 am #

Thank you, Rissa! Every time I look at the cover, the colors *still* get me — even six months later! 🙂

9. Meagan Spooner Jun 19 2012 at 8:05 am #

The mirror effect kills me–I love it! And the K, too, is one of my favorite parts. Beautiful cover, Erin–I just can’t wait to read it! <3

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 8:09 am #

Oh, that K! I adored it from day one. And the mirrored effect is so freaking cool, right? Thanks for all the kind words, Meagan. Can’t wait to have you read 🙂 🙂

10. Leigh Ann Kopans Jun 19 2012 at 8:10 am #

HOLY WHOA this is stunning. Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!

11. Holly Jun 19 2012 at 8:26 am #

Holy gorgeous cover, Batman!!! Absolutely stunning. Can’t wait to add it to my bookcase. 😉

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:07 pm #

Thank you, Holly!! (The spine looks pretty smoking, too, so it will look purty on your bookshelf from all angles 😉 )

12. Liza (WhoRuBlog) Jun 19 2012 at 8:32 am #

The cover is absolutely stunning– colors, movement, depth, perspective–brilliant! I enjoyed learning about the process. (My husband is an industrial designer, and on our first date explained the restaurant from a design perspective – I’ve been hooked on seeing the world from that perspective ever since. 😀 ) Wishing you all the very best and tremendous success with your debut novel, TAKEN!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:08 pm #

Thanks, Liza!! I was a web designer in my past life, and I can’t shut off that side of my brain. I’m so glad the design process for this book was interesting for you, too! 🙂

13. Bonnie @ A Backwards Jun 19 2012 at 8:44 am #

This one has been on my Goodreads for a while now! I’m so excited to have more information and to see that awesome cover! I especially love the reflective surface! Thanks for sharing an interview as well!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:09 pm #

Thanks so much, Bonnie! I’m a bit obsessed with that reflective floor myself 😉

14. Temre Beltz Jun 19 2012 at 9:07 am #

Wow, Erin!!! Your cover is amazing! I love how boldly the girl is walking forward, and everything about the way the boy is looking back over his shoulder. I was already so excited to read your story, but even more so now. So happy for you 🙂

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Now even more excited to read?! Yay!! Thank you so much 🙂

15. Katherine S Jun 19 2012 at 9:11 am #

Erin, I love the cover…..Absolutely gorgeous! TAKEN is on my goodreads list. Congratulations!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:10 pm #

Thanks so much, Katherine. And thanks for adding it on GR!

• Katherine S Jun 20 2012 at 7:19 pm #

Its a must read!

16. Em @ Sash & Em Jun 19 2012 at 9:14 am #

Wow, that is gorgeous!! Without even knowing what the book was about, that cover would catch my eye in a heartbeat! Congratulations!!! 😀 I’ve had Taken on my GR to-read list for a while, now I have a lovely cover to go with it! Triple yay! xoxo

-Em

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:11 pm #

Triple yay, indeed!! Thank you so much, Em — for adding it on GR and for all the kind words. 🙂 🙂

17. Vanessa Di Gregorio
    Vanessa Di Gregorio Jun 19 2012 at 9:18 am #

OMGOMGOMG! ERIN! I absolutely ADORE this cover! The reflection is awesome, but that rising K? SWOON! I love the atmosphere and the colours and EVERYTHING!

Ugh, 2013 can’t come fast enough!

(Oh – and LOVED the interview! So fascinating!)

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:13 pm #

V, you pointed out two of my favorite elements! (But yeah…everything. EVERYTHING! <3 ) Thanks for swooning with me 🙂

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
        Vanessa Di Gregorio Jun 19 2012 at 1:37 pm #

Of course! It’s not exactly a secret that I’m a total and complete cover junkie 😉

Also, just realized that except for the one “?”, every single sentence in my above comment ended with an exclamation mark!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:01 pm #

Dude, I’ve been abusing exclamation marks since 7am this morning! I just can’t hold back my excitement. And part of me doesn’t think I should even try!! 🙂

18. Elisa Jun 19 2012 at 9:26 am #

To be honest, I just knew your book from this cover reveal post ><; *facepalm* but seriously that's freakin' STUNNING! I agree that 'K' is the plus factor. It's like being TAKEN 😀 and I also love the model's gestures, colors, glass building and tree from above, they make whole picture so intriguing! Congratulation for getting this awesome cover for your debut! 😀 and holy cow the synopsis! It sounds like my favorite thing and I'll definitely look forward this and will painfully wait for it to be my shelfmate 😀 *uuughstillwinter2013grumblegrumble*

I'm also a girl who lives in designing and have special interest in book cover design, so I wanna say thank you for including that fascinating interview!
    They do very awesome job at concepting and selecting models. So admire them since, well, the publishers in my country aren't really put more effort in cover design /:

Sorry for babbling and anyway once again, congrats and can't wait to read your book! 🙂

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:21 pm #

Elisa!! Thank you so much for gushing over the cover with me! I love all those elements you pointed out, especially the way the K is being “taken!” And hooray for fellow designers! (I designed websites in my past life.) I’m so glad you enjoyed the interview!

19. Amanda Jun 19 2012 at 9:29 am #

I Love the cover!!!! Awesome job Harper!!! Congrats again Erin!! Well deserved! <3

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:22 pm #

Harper did such a fantastic job, right? So glad you love the cover!! 🙂

20. Ellen Oh Jun 19 2012 at 9:44 am #

Erin – you know how much I love this cover! Love it so much!! It is so cool and so awesome and something about it is very intense which is perfect for your book! I just think Harper does amazing covers!!!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:23 pm #

They totally do. We are lucky authors in very, very good hands! Thanks for stopping by to squee with me, Ellen. You’re the best!

21. Elsie Chapman Jun 19 2012 at 9:44 am #

SO gorgeous, Erin!! The colours are amazing, and I can’t wait to read TAKEN! Congratulations!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:24 pm #

And I can’t wait for you to read it!!! (Maybe you and I should do a DUALED / TAKEN swap. Hmmm?) 😀

22. Erica O'Rourke Jun 19 2012 at 9:44 am #

It’s GORGEOUS! Oh, Erin — this is fantastic. It’s really clearly a YA, but it’s also going to stand out — the kind of book you could spot from across the bookstore and immediately feel drawn to. And all of the elements — the reflections, the sky, the K, the ominous-looking tree — work together to convey the feel of the book. Congratulations!

And thanks for letting us peek behind the curtain. I always love hearing about the creative process, whether it’s writing or design, and you’ve got a thoughtful, talented team!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:26 pm #

Erica!!! That is exactly what I love about it too–how YA it feels, but how different it is at the same time. Hooray! Thanks for celebrating with me 🙂

23. Kris (Imaginary Read Jun 19 2012 at 10:06 am #

GORGEOUS COVER!! I love the ominous feel to the cover and the symbolic meanings within it. Can’t wait to read the actual book (and see that gorgeous cover adorning my bookshelf)!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:28 pm #

Thanks so much, Kris! I love how ominous it feels as well. And the thought of this being on readers’ bookshelf someday soon? So exciting! 😀

24. Stephanie Allen Jun 19 2012 at 10:14 am #

That looks so cool! I can’t wait to read it!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:32 pm #

Yay! Thanks, Stephanie. Can’t wait for you to read 🙂

25. Elizabeth Briggs Jun 19 2012 at 10:16 am #

Wow, what a gorgeous cover! I love the covers, the reflections, the birds…

• Elizabeth Briggs Jun 19 2012 at 10:17 am #

Oops. Need more coffee: should be “colors.”

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:34 pm #

Thanks, lady!! And I love those birds too! They are so subtle, but I nearly cheered out loud when I saw them–Tthey are so important to the actual story. 🙂

26. Claire M. Caterer Jun 19 2012 at 10:17 am #

Erin, what a beautiful cover! I love the sky and tree– so ominous. It’s really lovely.

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:35 pm #

Thanks, Claire! A couple people keep throwing around the term ominous, and that makes me incredibly happy! 😀

27. Ange/Libby Blog Jun 19 2012 at 10:17 am #

OMG THIS SOUNDS AWESOME! It went right onto my TBR list on Goodreads and made it my WoW pick for next week on Libby Blog! Such a gorgeous cover!
    I also have to tell you that I adore this blog! It’s a fascinating peek inside the world of publishing and I love it! Decided to grab the button today for Libby Blog!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:36 pm #

Ange, thank you so much! For adding TAKEN to your TBR list, for loving the cover, for grabbing the PubCrawl button for your blog. You rock!

28. Marie Lu
    Marie Lu Jun 19 2012 at 10:40 am #

AAAAH it’s gorgeous!! I especially LOVE the floating K!!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:36 pm #

The K, the K, the K!!! (My favorite part, too!) Thanks for squeeing with me, Marie <3

29. Kat Zhang
    Kat Zhang Jun 19 2012 at 11:07 am #

Eee! How cool we had the same designer??? I adore the colors, the floating K, the tagline–everything!! 😀 😀 😀

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:37 pm #

Thanks so much, Kat!!! (And that Erin Fitzsimmons is one heck of a designer, huh? We are lucky, lucky authors!) 😀

30. Alyssa Jun 19 2012 at 11:07 am #

The cover is GORGEOUS and makes me even more excited to read the book! The colors and typography are perfect, and the silhouetted tree adds a barren, foreboding atmosphere to it that I absolutely love.

I’m a visual artist, so cover design is appealing to me. I’ll often pick up a book based on its cover alone, just because it’s so stunning and intriguing that it makes me want to know the story beneath it! In that way, I think good cover design is very important. It’s great to get some insight into the design process and how all of the different components come together to create the finished piece.

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 1:58 pm #

Thanks, Alyssa!!! And if the cover’s got you even *more* excited to read, it’s done it’s job, right?! 🙂 I’m so glad you enjoyed the interview/design process insight as well! (The web designer in me loves that kind of stuff and had to share!)

31. Emy Shin Jun 19 2012 at 11:31 am #

Oh gosh, that’s such, such a gorgeous cover, Erin! So happy for you. 🙂

The colors are beautiful — and the tree! And its shadow! And the raised K! And the juxtaposition of the red sky and blue floor. Everything’s just amazing!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:00 pm #

Thank you soooo much, Emy!! I’m so glad I was finally able to share with you all 😀 😀

32. Jena Jun 19 2012 at 11:38 am #

THAT COVER IS SO GORGEOUS!! Wow. I just stated at it for about 10 mins! I love it!

33. Kaye M. Jun 19 2012 at 11:45 am #

Awesome, beautiful cover! And I love the accompanying interview! Congrats, Erin!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:02 pm #

So glad you enjoyed the interview! And thank you so much for the kind words!

34. Amy Garvey Jun 19 2012 at 11:45 am #

Wow, gorgeous! I love it! Yay, Erin!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:04 pm #

Thank you so much, Amy!!!! I am happier than Dean Winchester eating a burger with pie for dessert. 😀

35. Brandy Colbert Jun 19 2012 at 11:54 am #

It is so, so beautiful, Erin. Congrats!! 🙂

36. christine danek Jun 19 2012 at 11:58 am #

What a beautiful cover! Congrats! Sounds like a great read.

37. Julie
    Julie Jun 19 2012 at 12:02 pm #

WOW!!! This cover is amazing, and it is sooooo cool to read about the cover designer’s process. Thanks Erin B and Erin F!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:08 pm #

So happy you dug the design process bit! (Erin F totally rocked it!) And thanks for squeeing with me, Julie 🙂 🙂

38. Kate Hart Jun 19 2012 at 12:04 pm #

Love the colors, Erin! Congratulations, and beautiful work, other Erin! 🙂

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:09 pm #

Yay! Thanks a million, Kate! (Erin F totally knocked this cover out of the park!)

39. Sarah J. Maas
    Sarah J. Maas Jun 19 2012 at 12:31 pm #

So. Obsessed. With. This. Cover.

CONGRATS, MY DEAR!!!!! (Totally not surprised that people are LOVING the cover!!!)

<3 <3 <3

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:10 pm #

I know you predicted this reaction, but I am still in shock. Like holy moly, can barely get my jaw off the floor, SHOCK. Thank you for gushing over this from day one with me!!!! I <3 you x's a million!

40. Krispy Jun 19 2012 at 12:54 pm #

I already squeed at you on Twitter about how much I love your book cover, but I think it bears repeating. I love your cover! I can’t wait to see it in all its colorful, stark glory in real life on a physical book! The images are just so arresting and interesting! I don’t know how you managed to sit on this beautiful thing for months on end, but I think you deserve an award for it. Haha.

Erin F. is a great cover designer because I do also adore Kat’s What’s Left of Me Cover & the Delirium cover!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:12 pm #

^ HA! You know, I’m still not sure how I managed to hold out. Thank you for all the kind words and I can’t wait for you to see this beauty in physical form. The cover is gorgeous, but the spine is TO DIE FOR. (Of course, I’ve only seen a flat JPG of it, but I think it’s going to be killer.) Erin F totally rocked this entire package 🙂 🙂 🙂

41. Alexa @ Alexa Loves Jun 19 2012 at 1:05 pm #

The cover is absolutely STUNNING. I absolutely adore it and will definitely pick it up for a read!

42. capillya Jun 19 2012 at 1:39 pm #

Fan-freakin’ tastic cover, Erin(s)! TAKEN is now on the TBR list!. Oh man, 2013 is so far awaaaaay.

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:14 pm #

Yay! So glad you love it. And thanks for adding it to your TBR list 🙂

43. roro @roro is readin Jun 19 2012 at 2:18 pm #

i\m having a cover love seizure
    why the long wait ??

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 2:28 pm #

A cover love seizure may be the only good type of seizure 😉

There was a long wait for the cover so that Harper had time to fine-tune/perfect it between initial concepting (December) and reveal.

44. April Tucholke Jun 19 2012 at 2:27 pm #

That’s one darn sexy cover.

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 4:54 pm #

Thank you, CP. If anyone knows sexy, it’s you, so this means a lot. 😉

45. Emma Pass Jun 19 2012 at 4:27 pm #

Wow, that is SUCH a cool cover! I LOVE it!

46. Jessica Love Jun 19 2012 at 4:57 pm #

COVER LOVE FOR SURE! That is one gorgeous cover, Erin! You hit the jackpot…way to go, Harper! 😀

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 5:42 pm #

Total jackpot!!! I feel so lucky. Thanks for the kind words, Jess!! 🙂

47. JR Johansson Jun 19 2012 at 4:59 pm #

Dude, this cover is seriously epic. I love it. It’s so gorgeous, mysterious, frightening and lovely all rolled into one. 🙂 Congrats, Erin!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 5:43 pm #

Thanks so much, lady!!! It is so epic I keep pinching myself to make sure it’s real 😀

48. Leigh Smith Jun 19 2012 at 5:33 pm #

Love it like whoa.

49. Lauren Jun 19 2012 at 8:41 pm #

It’s BEAUTIFUL! So grabbing. I love the colors. And it was really neat hearing the story behind the design!

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 9:31 pm #

Thank you so very much, Lauren! And I’m so glad you dug the interview 🙂

50. Julianna Helms Jun 19 2012 at 9:27 pm #

I absolutely ADORE Erin Fitzsimmon’s work, and seriously?! That cover is MADE OF AWESOME. 😀

Erin Bowman Jun 19 2012 at 9:33 pm #