September Releases!

By

Vanessa Di Gregorio

September may mark the end of summer, but it doesn’t stop awesome books from coming out! In fact, if there is one thing that will get you through the colder months, it’s books. This month is extra special, because two of our awesome PC gals are on it! First, the latest from our rockstar author/agent of the group, Mandy Hubbard, is out the beginning of this month! Or… so I thought. It might have released on August 30th, but my sources (ie. Goodreads) tells me otherwise, so I’m sticking to that! And regardless, you all better go out and grab a copy of DANGEROUS BOY.

Also, our very own Kat Zhang’s debut, WHAT’S LEFT OF ME, releases mid September! EEEE! I’m pretty sure I don’t need to explain to you why you need this book in your hands ASAP.

But since you all know about OUR books, I figure we ought to shine some light on other September releases I’m dying to get my hands on!

September 4

DANGEROUS BOY by Mandy Hubbard (YA Thriller)
ORIGIN by Jessica Khoury (YA Science Fiction)

OUTPOST by Ann Aguirre (YA Dystopia)
LEGENDS OF ZITA THE SPACEGIRL by Ben Hatke (MG Science Fiction Graphic Novel)

September 11

HIDDEN by Sophie Jordan (YA Fantasy)
SHADOWFELL by Juliet Marillier (YA Fantasy)
CALL THE SHOTS by Don Calame (YA Contemporary)

September 18

WHAT’S LEFT OF ME by Kat Zhang (YA Science Fiction)
STORMDANCER by Jay Kristoff (YA Fantasy / Steampunk)
THE CROWN OF EMBERS by Rae Carson (YA Fantasy)

THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Stiefvater (YA Paranormal)
NECROMANCING THE STONE by Lish McBride (YA Paranormal)

TEN by Gretchen McNeil (YA Mystery)
GLASS HEART by Amy Garvey (YA Paranormal)

What books are you most excited about? Did I leave any out that you think everyone should know about? Let us know! And happy reading all!

Vanessa Di Gregorio works in publishing as a sales rep at Ampersand, a book and gift sales agency. She is also a former literary agency intern. When she isn’t out selling books and talking to bookstores, Vanessa can be found over at Something Geeky, GoodreadsTwitter, or writing for Paper Droids.

26 Responses to September Releases!

1. Adam Silvera Sep 3 2012 at 6:36 am #

THE OTHER NORMALS by Ned Vizzini comes out 9/28!
    It’s his first book in SIX years. It was really funny read perfect for anyone trying to get their geek on.

2. Yuanting Sep 3 2012 at 6:51 am #

SUPER EXCITED for Quintana of Charyn which releases in Australia this month! 😛

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 3 2012 at 7:49 pm #

ARRRRGGGGHHHH I AM SOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!!!! I really, really, REALLY want QUINTANA OF CHARYN in my hands. Right now! I have to wait until March 2013!

3. Natalie Aguirre Sep 3 2012 at 8:40 am #

Super excited about What’s Left of Me, Crown of Embers, and Raven Boys. Already read ARCs of What’s Left of Me and Crown of Embers. They were fantastic!

4. Christa @ Hooked on Sep 3 2012 at 9:38 am #

Super excited for Origin and Shadowfell! They both sound incredible!
    And I read Ten not too long ago and absolutely loved it. Great fall book!

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 3 2012 at 7:51 pm #

I am SO pumped for ORIGIN and SHADOWFELL also! Plus, they have such pretty covers!

And TEN sounds awesome! I’m looking forward to reading it 🙂

5. Emily Sterner Sep 3 2012 at 10:48 am #

Ahhhh! I’m ridiculously excited for ORIGIN, WHAT’S LEFT OF ME, CROWN OF EMBERS, and THE RAVEN BOYS! I’m waiting until October to get THE RAVEN BOYS, though, because I’m going to Maggie Stiefvater’s book signing!

6. Marina Sep 3 2012 at 10:49 am #

The Sep 18th releases!!! Have to check out the rest of them.

7. JQTrotter Sep 3 2012 at 12:15 pm #

There are so many good releases this month! Can’t wait until September 18th 🙂

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 3 2012 at 7:53 pm #

I normally find that books come out on the same days, but NOTHING like the releases this month! SO MANY are coming out Sept. 18th! I feel like I’ll need a cart for all the books I’ll be picking up that day!

8. Julie
    Julie Sep 3 2012 at 12:37 pm #

I have been waiting to read Mandy Hubbard’s DANGEROUS BOY ever since I first heard that amazingly enticing title!!! I CAN”T WAIT!!!! (By the way, it does appear to be available right now. I just checked Amazon… ;))

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 3 2012 at 7:54 pm #

Yeah… that was totally my bad! I really did think it was a September release! At any rate, I’m just going to pretend it is – it practically was, anyways!

9. Megan Conway Sep 3 2012 at 2:46 pm #

ORIGIN! STORMDANCER! THE CROWN OF EMBERS! THE RAVEN BOYS! Ah!! Where’s all the money when you need it?

There’s also FATHOMLESS by Jackson Pearce and ENTICE by Jessica Shirvington both coming out on the 4th.

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 3 2012 at 7:55 pm #

Oh, I can’t believe I forgot about ENTICE and FATHOMLESS! Good catch! 🙂

10. Krispy Sep 3 2012 at 7:29 pm #

I love there posts! Helps me keep track of all the books! You have a bunch of my picks already, but I’m also super excited for Sarah Rees Brennan’s UNSPOKEN! Think that’s out Sep 11!

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 3 2012 at 7:58 pm #

I love putting these posts together – I love finding out about new books! It’s great for my bookshelves, but not so good for my wallet… :p

OH, I didn’t realize Sarah Rees Brennan has another book coming out! I’m totally going to check out UNSPOKEN! Thanks! 🙂

11. Lo Sep 3 2012 at 9:13 pm #

The Diviners by Libba Bray 😀

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Sep 4 2012 at 10:21 am #

Ooooh! How did I not hear about this book till now? I loved A GREAT AND TERRIBLE BEAUTY! *add to TBR list*

12. Sydney Sep 3 2012 at 10:54 pm #

I really can’t wait for Kat Zhang’s debut. What’s Left of Me seems like it’s going to be phenomenal! 😀

13. Kirsty in London Sep 4 2012 at 3:59 am #

So much great stuff coming out this month! CARNIVAL OF SOULS by Melissa Marr and MONSTROUS BEAUTY by Elizabeth Fama are both releasing today (4 Sept) too 😀