November Releases!

By

Vanessa Di Gregorio

2012 is almost at an end – it’s so close, I can almost touch it. I’m still shocked that November has already come – which for me means Christmas shopping and huddling under mounds of blankets while I read. I’m not a fan of the cold, so I find myself hibernating in the winter months. Which hopefully means I’ll get to put a dent in my to-read pile!

And I’m also keeping my fingers crossed that I get to reach the reading goal I set up for myself at the beginning of the year – a goal of 50 books. Might not seem like a lot, but man, have I been behind more often than not! And it’s certainly not for lack of books – even November has some pretty incredible releases! So here are some that have caught my eye.

November 1

SCRIVENER’S MOON by Philip Reeve (YA Steampunk)
ROOTLESS by Chris Howard (YA Dystopian)

November 6

DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT by Laini Taylor (YA Paranormal)

November 13

RENEGADE by J. A. Souders (YA Science Fiction)
BLACK CITY by Elizabeth Richards (YA Dystopian)
ASHES OF TWILIGHT by Kassy Tayler (YA Dystopian)

MEANT TO BE by Laura Morrill (YA Contemporary)
FITZ by Mick Cochrane (YA Contemporary)
REACHED by Ally Condie (YA Dystopian)

—

November 21

ELEMENTAL by Antony John (YA Fantasy)

Something missing? Let me know in the comments, and add them to my Goodreads November YA & MG Releases list!

Vanessa Di Gregorio works in publishing as a sales rep at Ampersand, a book and gift sales agency. She is also a former literary agency intern. When she isn’t out selling books and talking to bookstores, Vanessa can be found over at Something Geeky, GoodreadsTwitter, or writing for Paper Droids.

9 Responses to November Releases!

1. Yuanting Nov 5 2012 at 5:40 am #

Looking forward to DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT! 😀

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Nov 5 2012 at 10:14 am #

I JUST finished reading DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE the other week, and I am SO excited about DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT! (And the covers are so pretty!)

2. Corrine Jackson Nov 5 2012 at 6:14 am #

So excited to be part of this group! My YA paranormal is out from KTeen on 11/27. TOUCHED is the first book in a trilogy. http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/10822395-touched

• Vanessa Di Gregorio
      Vanessa Di Gregorio Nov 5 2012 at 10:16 am #

Oooh, thanks Corrine! (And sorry for missing TOUCHED!). I ALWAYS end up missing a few!

3. Kairee-Anne Cooley Nov 5 2012 at 8:15 am #

I”m quite amused by the fact most of these upcoming books are dystopain 😛 It makes me question if they’re prepping everyone for 12/21 o.O If not, these releases looks awesome and I hope to get them eventually! ^^

4. Krispy Nov 5 2012 at 4:30 pm #

So excited for Blood & Starlight! I’m like you though, I have SO MUCH catching up to do! My reading goal for this year was also 50 books, and I’m so behind!

5. Sooz Nov 5 2012 at 5:28 pm #

Oh my gosh, SO MANY AMAZING COVERS. I didn’t know about half of these, so woot! Thank you so much for compiling them, Vanessa! <3

6. Laura Wardle Nov 10 2012 at 6:25 pm #

GAH. So many amazing books out this month! No wonder I look forward to this post every month–you do an awesome job with it, Vanessa! If I was forced to choose, I’d have to go with Laini Taylor’s DAYS OF BLOOD AND STARLIGHT for the book I’m most excited about! Woot! <3