Today’s post is a little different than what you’ve been seeing from us… in fact, it’s all about you!
As you guys know, we do our absolute best to bring you fresh content about writing and the industry, and we’re generally careful to avoid repeating topics. As the new year hit, we started asking ourselves what we could do to make your reading experience even better—after all, a little change is a good thing, especially if it means we continue to grow (always a good goal)! With that in mind, we’d like to ask you guys the following questions to better help us tailor our posts going forward.
Please feel free to leave us a comment with answers to any/all of the following:
- Are there any current features/types of posts on the blog that you would like to see turn into monthly, or even weekly, feature?
- What writing snags have you run into recently? Are your characters giving you any trouble?
- Is there an element of storytelling on your mind that we haven’t addressed recently, or at all?
- Do you have any specific questions about the inner workings of the publishing industry? Are you interested in hearing from more publishing professionals through guests posts?
- Are there any particular resources you would like to see more of? (For instance, printable guides or open threads through which you could connect with potential critique partners?)
If you have a very specific question you’d like us to address, go ahead and drop us a line. Remember—there is absolutely no such thing as a dumb question! We want to be a resource for writers of all stages, whether they’re just sitting down to work on their first story or they’ve published five novels.