This week Kelly and JJ discuss digging deep and finding the will to continue with NaNoWriMo. Also, real talk: we talk about bipolar disorder and depression, and the difference between I Don’t Want To and I Can’t.
Here’s the thing, y’all: NaNoWriMo is great for getting words on the page, but also remember to be kind to yourself.
- And Then Autumn Days Grow Short and Cold by JJ
- Emotional Roadblocks and Writing by Hannah Fergesen
- Writing Wednesday: Middles by JJ
What We’re Reading/Books Discussed
Off Menu Recommendations
- DragonAge: Origins
- Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II
- Final Fantasy VII
- Far Cry 3
- Borderlands 2
- The Last of Us
- The Uncharted series
- What We Do in the Shadows
That’s all for this week! Next week: THE FINISH LINE. NaNoWriMo comes to an end!